For sponsorship and advertising rates, deals and opportunities please contact:
Foluke Akinlose | Mobile: 07956 439 990
Email: email@example.com / Twitter: @foluke
- The Precious brand has built a growing and devoted internet following for the last 15 years. The Precious readership is BAME (Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic) women who are entrepreneurs / career focussed, seeking quality work, lifestyle, arts and entertainment orientated news, information and support.
- Precious Awards, launched in 2007, is the only event to celebrate women of colour in business in the UK, endorsed as "inspirational" by David Cameron.
- Precious founder and chief Foluke Akinlose (pictured right) awarded MBE for her Precious brand achievements in Creative Industries, named in Courvoisier 500 Top 100 Media and nominated for One Hundred (Unseen) Powerful Women in 2011.
- Previous partners/sponsors and venue hosts include the British Library B&IP Centre, Pearson PLC (Financial Times, Penguin Publishing and Pearson Educational) and The London Chamber of Commerce.
- The Precious brand online has over 80,000 monthly visitors.
- YouTube Precious Awards clip views over 27,000.
- Precious database newsletter / inbox magazine over 30,000.
- Brand attributes include: Aspirational, Inspirational, Quality and Creative.
- We are interested in partnering with companies and organizations seeking to connect with our highly-motivated, purpose-driven visitors.
"The British Library Business & IP Centre was delighted to be involved in the Precious Awards. The British Library Business & IP Centre has benefited enormously from the invaluable range of contacts and collaborative opportunities that Precious offers to its members and partners."
Guardian.co.uk Courvoisier 500
//// 100 Unseen Powerful Women//// IT Awards//// Guru in a Bottle//// Come Lime Interview//// Women Unlimited//// Catch a Vibe//// Catch //// Women's Enterprise South East//// Midas PR//// Harlem Loves //// Ethnic Cow//// Reconnect Africa//// ClickWalla//// Tracey Jefferies